Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My First presentation in INTI

This Monday I have my first presentation in Inti. It is our moral presentation. My group members including chin chau and stephanie. We just finish the slide in the previous night. Steph have made a lot of designs.

There are 4 groups present that day. We are the last group to present. Mr Ng start the presentation from 12.30pm. The first 2 groups just used 50 minutes to present. However, the third group used about 40 minutes. Therefore, when it is our turn, it already 2pm. Steph and my friend have classes at two, but we had to finish the presentation first.

Finally, we finished our presentation. However, I am not happy about that. Firstly, we wait too long for other groups. It shouldn't be such a long time for them to present. Secondly, I think that they only read what in the slide. My friend told me it is usual in INTI, but is it good? It is just like reading an article on the presentation. My teacher told me that presentation is try to attract the people to understanding the topic, by telling them in your words and also your opinions. The slide also shouldn't be too long and fullfilled with words.

In the future, I still have many presentations. I look it as the chance to train myself to speak infront of the people.


Video for how to present presentation
http://www.slideshare.net/shareski/how-to-present-presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment