Friday, July 3, 2009

My Poor Exam result

I think this weak is a black week for me. I have get 3 test results. however, none of it is good for me. These 3 test are moral test 1, ECO151 mid-term, ENL101 mid-term.

For the moral test 1, my lecturer didnt pass back the exam paper for us. He just write our marks beside the attendance. Everyone can see others' result. I just get 11 marks. I think the full mark is 20 cause many people get it and it is the highest mark also. This is just the start.

Next day, my Eco lecturer pass back the exam paper. Although my mark is slightly higher than average mark, but I still cant satisfied about it. My aim is more than 80%. But I only get 48/70, less than 70%. I have ruin my second essay question. Thats why I cant get high marks. I think the problems I have in the test is I dont know how to illustrate the point, dont have enough time, and the organization about the point. Even I understand what he teached in the class, but I think these are the problems I face when I write the essay question.

The worst is Enl paper. Since my second part was very terrible, I only get 28 marks on it. Now I worried about my CGPA. I afraid that my enl cant get a well result and low my CGPA. I think I only hope that I can do better, no, do the best in my final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment