Friday, July 3, 2009

Gathering at Subang Jaya


Although we have graduated from our high school for about half year, we still always keep contact. Seldom, my ex-classmate will have a gathering. It is a good way to maintain our relationship and get the latest news about others. Therefore, they have a gathering trip last week at Subang Jaya.


Why at Subang Jaya? It is because that many of our classmate start their further study already and most of it are stay at KL and Nilai. So, my friend decide to come to Subang Jaya and stayed at those who study at SJ house.


I and another 6 friends went to their after our class. The first night we reached at there, we just go around the subang jaya. I think my classmate are crazy already. Their favourite is playing Dota together. Even they at SJ, they also go to play Dota together. Isnt it crazy? Then we went for bed about 3am.


At the next day, we had to wake up early. Erm....I think not everyone wake up early, because Ii had to wait them for a long time. At 11am, we reached Genting Highland. The ticket for the outdoor theme park is really expensive. It is about RM44. We also reached at the wrong day, cause there are raining twice that day. We had to wait for the rain stop. However, I think it is the most excited part for us. It is really nice go out to play with a group of people. We wont have nothing to talk. We laugh make fun with each other. We take the bus leaving Genting at 8pm. When I reached Pudu, I only felt hungry cause I havent eat from one. My pity stomach.


Sunday, we went to Sunway Pyramid after we having our brunch. Some of us went for ice-skating and others went for shopping. This is the third time I went to skating. It really fun, but the I have to suffer for the pain in my leg for a few days. I think it is worth. That day we just laugh at each other when they fall down.


We left from SJ about 4pm and reached here about 6pm. Although it only 20 of us, but I really like this gathering.
Link for some information of "Genting Malaysia"

No comments:

Post a Comment