Friday, July 3, 2009

Gratz to my friend

Last Thursday, Chun Sheng told us that he was informed that he get the scholarship from Bank Nagera. He will be studying in UK for the accuonting. All of that day, he felt excited and happy.

This is the first time I saw him so glad abot something. He got 11 A1 and 1 B3(moral, too bad) in SPM. However, he cant get the JPA scholarship. Since I first time recognize him, he keep nagging about he cant get the scholarship, blamed about the moral. Even Matrix, he also cant get it.

He had to study for A-levels first before he start his degree. Until now, he havent received the offer letter to A-levels. However, he confirmed that he wont continue study at Inti. After A-levels, he will go to UK about 3 years.

I think the scholarship is good for him. However, there are a conditions that I not very like. This scholarship have bond about 10 years. It means that after he back from UK, he had to work for BankNegara for 10 years. Although it make sure he will have jobs after graduate from uni, but I think that the duration is too long. Another things I worried is whether he interested in Accounting.

However, since he make the decisions. I only hope that he will have a nice life at there.

Link for information to Bank Negara Scholarship
http://www.utar.edu.my/3rdcontentPage1.jsp?3rdcontentid=447&2ndcontentid=20&contentid=30&catid=5

No comments:

Post a Comment