Friday, June 26, 2009

Home

Last week, I back home after the ENL mid-term test. When I reached home, I felt very happy. It is different stay at hostel and stay at home.

During the weekend, it is very if I stay in the campus. However, it is different if I stayed at home. With the accompany of the family member, it is really good. They give you a good mood to stay in the home. I like the time when i quarrel with my sister, the time a whole family have the dinner and the time we chat with each other.

Beside of the member of the family, I can play the piano. Inti here dont have a piano. This let me feel very upset. Even though I can lend the music room. Inside there only a electronic piano. The touch and the feeling is totally different with the piano. So, when I back home, I will play the piano. The only thing i not satisfied is it's quality.

Last Saturday, there also a performance in Foon Yew Kulai. It was organised by the string club of Foon Yew Kulai. This also the first time they have a concert. I felt that they have done their best about it. They have a well perform that night. However, maybe of the nervous, some song are not perform well. I hope they will be better in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment