Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog for week 7th

Now already week 8th. However I forget to blog for the week 7th. I hope that now isnt too late for me to finish the assignment.

One of the reasons I didnt renew the blog last week is I felt very tired. I have no mood to do any assignments or revision. This wasnt a good news for me, especially I have 3 tests from last thursday to this monday.

Even until now, I also dont know what the reasons cause me to have this feeling. When i felt tired, I usually sleep earlier. However, it didnt work on me. When I wake up at the next day, I still feel very tired.

It had spoiled my test, especially my ECO151 mid-term test. I felt that I will get the worst results since I study at INTI. The test including 3 parts, 5 miscellaneous questions, 2 structure questions and 2 long essays. I think that i have spoiled all three parts of it. Especially for the long essay, I choose the question that I dont have confidence to do it. What have i done? If I want to reach my target, I should try all my best and cant even make a mistake in the final exam.

Fortunely, I have became better at this week. I hope that it wont happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment