Friday, March 19, 2010

Lol people

Morning, almost late for the class, ok, actually late already. Cause I overslept, ty for my roommate to wake me up. Night, attent for the INTIMUN, so excited. I also suffered by the sore throat~~damn~~
But, that NOT THE MAIN POINT~~I am so lol~~so helpless~~so untrustworthy~~so stupid~~so lame~~~got any other description~~ya even lol because cant think about the word to describe myself~~
U know wat i feeling the whole chem class? why? why i cant help her~~just only stood at there like a pig and watch her tear drop~~why~~why i so stubborn~~Why i always go n disturb her~ she just wan to walk alone~~but why i go n interrupt her~~
I noe I just wanna help her~share her unhappy~~cause dont like to see her cucumber face, but wat can i do? who can tell me?
If i got a wish, my wish is she will happy always~~I just wanna see her smiling face, just like tat only~~ Can i have this wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment